Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Now Available at AMAZON!

"The ABCs of Yoga for Kids" is now available at Amazon.com!
Meanwhile, the book's author, Teresa Anne Power, is getting ready for another book signing, this time at Mystic Books in Venice, CA. She has been promoting the book locally at yoga studios and book stores.

I am looking forward to promoting the book here in Illinois as soon as I finish illustrating a book I am currently working on ("Little Black Ant at Park Street", Soundprints, 2009). I hope to make "The ABCs of Yoga for Kids" available through yoga studios, health food shops, and book stores here in Illinois and nationally. If you know of any venues that would be interested in carrying the book, please email me. I can get books shipped out to you right away!

Also, if you have bought the book and would like for me to post your story or a photo of your child or yoga class using the book, please email me with your information as well! I have already received a few photos and many stories from parents whose kids love the book. I plan to post updates in the future.

15 comments:

  1. Very cute drawing. I like your children´s book style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to order my copy today! How wonderful. I love the cover. My baby girl is going to really love this one. I know how busy you must be. I've got the same thing going on and trust me I miss you too!!! I'm working on 4 projects right now! It's a blessing in times like these. Thanks so very, very, much for taking some time out to visit. I really like when you do. Now, I know you've got to get back to work so take care and know that you are in my prayers and thoughts always. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how wonderful Kathleen!!! I am sure you will be a huge hit at all the local places that will have this book available!!!

    Congrats again!!!!

    You should also sell signed copies on your website!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so cool! If I order a copy, how can I get it signed? I'll have to wait until after my spending hiatus is done, but I would love to have my own copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be such a great feeling to know that you are having such a positive impact on kids and adults! Congrats Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again Kate!!!

    I'l order my copy for sure!!
    xo

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathleen!!!

    I have been so busy with stuff...but will catch up with you soon!!!

    I have an award for you....so pop by when you have a chance!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kate,
    I hope you are home again, resting and taking in all the glory of a wonderful new book!
    It looks like a fantastic book that anyone would love to have in their collection, and the children are adorable.
    Coupled with all the animals and poses they are inviting enough to energize kids everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely and charming! Congrat with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! Ohh, it´s fantastic, Kate, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover as well the illustrations inside i can see at your blog are absolutely perfect! Congratulation on this fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool! I wonder if my 4 yr old would sit still for yoga?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable! I love the trees in the background--so clever! Congratulations and best of luck in your marketing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!