Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Little Black Ant on Park Street



After several delays, the new release date for my illustrated book "Little Black Ant on Park Street" (Soundprints Publishing) is December 2009. I took these photos of the spreads with a pocket camera, and will repost them when I get actually high quality scans. But I was so excited I just had to show you now! It was hard to choose only 2 spreads from the book, but I cannot give away the story. So until December, this will have to satisfy!

11 comments:

  1. WOW Kate, this looks amazing!!! I love the spread with the bird and the park benches. What lovely work! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow!!!!! wonderful pieces Kathleen....I can't wait to see the whole book...your work is always amazing....

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kathleen! As a regular follower of your blog (not always commenting), it's wonderful to see such nice success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your works.... will it be sold in Indonesia???

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love these spreads! Soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! I was wondering what happened when it didn't come out earlier. The few illustrations look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel those ants crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are awesome. I love how the bluejay colors show up in the rocks. nice design! and congratulations on getting published.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool blog as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning this theme.
    By the way look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!