Monday, September 28, 2009

So Much News to Share!

"The ABCs of Yoga For Kids", illustrated by me and written by Teresa Anne Power, just won a second award this year! The book took home a bronze award in the 2009 Moonbeam Children's Books Awards in the Body-Mind-Spirit/Self Esteem category.


The accompanying "The ABCs of Yoga For Kids" Coloring Book is due out next month. Here is a sneak peek from the book:

(You can also download free coloring pages HERE!) While you are visiting the site, order the book and the NEW poster as a gift for the holidays this year!

Lastly, I have just signed a contract with Sylvan Dell Publishing to illustrate a new children's book. The book deals with a very important cause, and I am honored to have been chosen such a task. I cannot reveal too much right now, but I am super-excited, and will reveal more as the book evolves. Meanwhile, check out Sylvan Dell Publishing and their other great books.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, Kate. This is great news. But just what one would expect from a fantastic author, artist and book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have to check out your book... my son has just started "meditating"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always believed you'd be on your way one day soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love the "Tree" one--you're so talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kate.
    I am so happy for you.
    I am sure there are more to come.
    Take care and take care yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kate!! This are great news!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kate! Oooh, free coloring pages! I'm busting out my crayons for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Well done Kate! I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to come over and have a peek!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS kate!!!!! That is really wonderful news! So happy for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You deserve it!
    My son's preschool holds a yoga class when it's raining outside, and he loves it! We enjoy looking at the illustrations in your book.

    edrian | view my blog"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this is a bit late but just had to say once more...I am SO excited for you!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this new book!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!