Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"Little Black Ant" just released!!

In the springtime, little black ant leaves the colony in search for food.

Black ants are gathering nectar from the aphids in the rose garden.

Ant communication!

Flying ants leaving the nest in search of mates.



"Little Black Ant on Park Street" is FINALLY here! Here is what is available now...check Amazon.com: The paperback is a LARGE paperback (11.5" x 8.5") .
Also available in micro hardcover (5 7/8" x 4 3/4"), with or without a plush toy. Not sure when the collector's edition hardcover will be released. Also check Borders and B&N.

If you haven't taken a look at my website in a while, check it out. I am always changing it and adding fun new art stuff!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Kate! Looks like a great book. Your illustrations are amazing! You are an inspiration! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly happy for you! I know that book has been a long haul for you, and I think its wonderful! I can't wait to get a copy! This should make your holiday season a little extra merry! Congratulations!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a work of ART! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done kate, these pictures are gORgeous! Plush toy too? I'm very impressed.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Kate!! You make ants look beautiful :o)

    Congratulations, you deserve it but such hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooo Hooo!
    Look at that!!
    Conngrats Kate... the book looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Congratulations! Great colors and well-done.

    Blessings this Christmas Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! A little touch of spring is always welcome in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear blog friends: Hello!
    I am from Taiwan, a website of plastic surgery clinic. I am pleased to absorb lots of valuable information and articles from your blog.
    Besides, do I have this honor and opportunity to ask you to join my site to your blog, so that everyone can share. Much appreciate! The following is my website name and URL, also hope to regularly visit and exchange. Wish you peace and success!
    Site Name:隆乳整形外科 果凍矽膠整形
    URL:http://www.nuimage.com.tw http://www.cpchen.com.tw
    E-mail:service@pageone.cc

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the prespective of the ants- I wonder if you were on your stomach to see what the world was like this far down low!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!