Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Champ's Story book signing!


Thank you to Barnes & Noble Booksellers in Arlington Hts., IL, for hosting last night's event.  It was a great success!  If you would like to schedule a school visit or book signing for any of my books, please drop me an email.


Here I am explaining how a story becomes a book.  The original art for the cover of "Champ's Story" is framed and displayed on my table along with copies of the book.


Here I am with local authors Michael Bellito and Jackie Pilossoph, who were also signing their books.


Another shot of the original art and the book cover.


7 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen that's wonderful news. The books look great congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if I commented already, but if not, Congrats! I'll have to check it out. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Kate. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Kate. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful photos, and it looks like a great event. Proud of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see your success. I remember the book coming together.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!