Monday, May 16, 2011

"Prairie Storms": New Book Release Coloring Pages!

To help launch the August release of my new picture book "Prairie Storms", written by Darcy Pattison and published by Sylvan Dell Publishing, I will be making available FREE coloring pages drawn by me!  Each coloring page features a month with a scene which coordinates with a scene from the book.  Just click the image, then either download the coloring page, or drag and drop it to your desk top.  Be sure to print the image in a "landscape" format on your printer.  The image size is 8.5" X  11".  I would love to see your child's finished, colored page when they have finished coloring it.


  1. this is great my girls will love this. I'd love to feature you on my blog (it's a children's book review blog) check it out and let me know what you think:

    I see your a art teacher my girls love art I have a little art blog also

  2. looks like a cool book!


Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!