Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Prints Available!!!

©Kathleen Rietz
©Kathleen Rietz
Great News! 8"X10" prints are now available for "Sea Princess" and "Happy Halloween". All prints are signed and printed on 5 star archival quality matte paper with archival inks, shipped in a protective sleeve. For a limited time, they are available for $20 USD each. The price may likely increase as I decide on an online shop to sell them on in the future, but for now you may email me with inquiries and orders. More designs will be made available in the future, including my "Flower Girls" notecard series, and possibly some photos. Special requests will also be considred, so email me if you have any questions.

12 comments:

  1. oh how amazing Kate!!! these are beautiful prints and will be wonderful pieces to be treasured...

    I am finally back and rested so I can actually pop by...the weekend really knocked me out...

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Kate! That is so exciting! I bet the line to your store will be out the door, around the corner, down the block, and into the next county ... metaphorically speaking, I mean. Congratulations!! I'll email you about the ones I want, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, gorgeous, lovely , charming, great colours, fantastic design..... I wish you the best of luck with the sales.
    take care, Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job here. like your style. keep it up.

    i am a teacher as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices on the images your using Kate. I would suggest one of your ballerina pieces as well. I hope you sell a million!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I LOVE THEM! Thank you for sharing them with us! Your tooo talented! :) *HUGS*
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful Kate!! I'm sure that they will be flying out the door!!

    These are such charming images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your illustrations are beautiful! I love your characters. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list of artists?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are going to be very sought after, I just know! I especially love the Halloween print. Love the eyeballs, heee heee and the looks on both the girl and the kitty's faces are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy halloween is just too, too much!! I gotta get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Sea Princess is so pretty and sweet. But, those eyeball meatballs ... now, that is just pure halloween extravaganza :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really enjoying your blog,but this Halloween is something very special!Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!