Friday, March 30, 2007

Chilled Bliss!



After living without refrigeration for nearly a week, my new fridge arrived at 7am sharp this morning. That was a little rough, since I generally go to bed around 4am, but..some things are worth getting out of bed for. Sort of like Christmas morning when you are a kid. I can now go to Valli and stock my shiny new Frigidaire. I have never felt so giddy about a visit to the grocery store! But as you can see from the inside picture, not much could be saved excpet grains, nuts, a few odd condiments and some sad looking veggies.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for the new Fridge! Looks pretty healthy in that fridge! Congrats! Love the smiley face

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice frig! It even smiles at me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee...thanks you two! I could not resist posting pics of it. The things we take for granted at times....

    I feel like I should start a new blog...instead of "On My Desk" I could do "In My Fridge". I think I may have to do that! How fun! Watch for that coming soon. : )

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new fridge! Happy eating.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!