Thursday, October 04, 2007

SCBWI-IL Gallery Show THIS WEEKEND!

The time is approaching soon...the opening reception for SCBWI-IL art show at the Chesteron Art Center in Chesterton, IN is this Sunday from 1-4pm. I illustrated this letter "M" as part of the alphabet which will be auctioned off the entire month of October. So many talented Chicago area children's illustrators have contributed their time and talents to this show, and I am so excited. To view the entire illustrated alphabet click here.
© Kathleen Rietz
I will also be exhibiting these 2 illustrations in the gallery for the entire month of October.
© Kathleen Rietz
© Kathleen Rietz
For more information on the SCBWI-IL and the Chesterton Gallery Show, click here.

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME Kate! I think it's so great and so appropriate that you'll be one of the featured artists at the gallery show. I am so excited for you. Again and again and again ... I will say, I wish I could be there! Congratulations my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bee in particular! Great M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a wonderful thing to participate in! Your work on this is super and you know how much I love the ladybug and the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are MMMMMMMMarvelous Kate. I think everyone who sees them will agree. The colors are wonderful and the choices you made for the show are among my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I wish you all could be there with me. I will post about the show next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course monsters are the most important representative of the letter M. I love the style. Nice drawing and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kate, these are awesome!!! Superior work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!