Thursday, July 10, 2008

Picnic in the Woods

©Kathleen Rietz
I believe a picnic is in order on this lovely day in July.
I am honored to have been awarded The Brilliante Weblog Award by 4 wonderful creative bloggers whose work I so admire:
Fannie Narte
Messy Jessie
Ryan Loghry
Edrian Thomidis
In turn, I am renominating these 4 talented bloggers (you do not have to repost), and adding 3 others. It is really hard to choose because there are so many talented people out there deserving of this award, but here goes:
Joan Yoshioka
Teresa Sheeley
Sparkyfirepants

If you decide to participate, the rules of accepting are as follows:-
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Have a great day everyone. The truth is, I am grateful for everyone who pops by my blog, especially those who comment. You all deserve an award. And a picinc. : )

8 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Kate! What an honor, I'm really touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, thanks Kate! I am really touched that you'd consider me amongst other artists that I consider so, so talented, like you. Congratulations to you too for your ribbon designs and stamp! It feels like a celebration! Thanks for making my day! Let's go on a picnic! (your drawing is adorable, btw!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate,

    Thanks for the nomination. You are too sweet. And the memory you told of your grandma was so special thanks for sharing!

    Hugs
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kate. I'm honored to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this illustration! Your animals are so wonderful! You should do more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. arggh you already got this! I just give you another one hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, you definitely deserve the brilliant award. I am enjoying my time visiting your blog. Your art works are beautiful and evoke sweet feeling inside. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful image! And a very well deserved award... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!