Friday, December 19, 2008

Aaahhhhh....

That's the sound of me exhaling. I am preparing the final of 57 art files for the children's yoga book, and later today I will send them on their merry way, snugly tucked inside envelopes and cheerfully addressed to the publisher and book designer. This is the image we chose for the back cover of the book. It really hasn't felt much like the holidays for me, and I am looking forward to enjoying some quiet time with friends.

Looking for a last minute gift idea? You can pre-order the book, "The ABC's of Yoga for Kids" by clicking the button on the right hand margin of my blog (or right here). The book will not be sent to you until March, but I think it will be worth your wait!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you always pulled in the same colors to keep them similar.

    No go enjoy the holidays!! Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another wonderful piece Kathleen!!! this book will be a huge hit!!!

    Hugs
    and take some time to relax and enjoy this magical time of year!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a swell choice to put this on the back cover. I have a lot of other favorites that would also be perfect! Congrats Kate. You deserve a huge pat on the back ... or at least an extended vacation! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing,packing and mailing. This is going to be a wonderful book and a HUGE success. The credit goes to you.

    PS...we are still in Day "9" with no power, but have the generator giving us heat and some time on the computer.

    Oh, by the way, thanks for the 12 new inches of snow you just sent us! *:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this one!!! The colors and the kid are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece!! I love the limited palette. Congratulations on finishing your book!! Hope you can now enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!