Sunday, September 09, 2007

Random Fact #3: I'm Green

My philosophy is that when you stay as a guest in someone's home, you clean up after yourself and try to leave their place as it was (or better than it was) before you arrived. I also feel that way about the world we live in. I recycle, reuse, repair....and I bring my own shopping bags to the store whenever I can. This reusable canvas shopping bag is available at my cafepress store, and features artwork I created for this week's Illustration Friday theme "Momentum".

8 comments:

  1. Kate,
    I was just poking around your blog and I am loving what you have posted recently! Both the art and the photos are beautiful! :)

    Mary Horst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is just wonderful! It works so well on the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful post! Supporting green ways of living and sharing your gorgeous design on a useful item. Thanks for sharing and caring for the world. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, you can stay at my place anytime! Love the bag and love the fact that you're doing your part to protect the environment. Beautiful bag ... I'm buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Awwww...thanks Joan! That's so nice of you! I hope the tote serves you well, too. It's also good for carrying around paint brushes and sketchbooks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great philosophy and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Kathleen! It must be great to help in such a creative way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!