Friday, December 14, 2007

I've been Featured on Illustrophile!

© McGraw-Hill
I have been featured on Illustrophile, a blog which showcases illustrators and commercial artists of all kinds and styles! The blog was created and is authored by Charlene Chua, a very talented illustrator herself. Thanks Charlene!

This illustration was commissioned last January for a text book published by McGraw-Hill. I also was commissioned to create this illustration of Martin Luther King, Jr for the same book.

BTW, PLEASE participate in my "Puff The Magic Dragon" post below. I am loving everyone's answers! - kate : )

14 comments:

  1. Hey Kate! Congratulations! It is great to know that you are getting the recognition you so deserve! Both this and the Martin Luther King, Jr. paintings are beautiful! I'm SO impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan! It's always a treat to know others enjoy my artwork! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work continues to amaze me. There's such a softness to all your illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful, Kate! Your work is so uplifting and I delighted to know it is spreading in the world ;)

    Btw, your "backwards" comment was just the thing I need to hear and then I realized what was missing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kate! How wonderful and both illos are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! I always enjoy your artworks-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations...the illustration is lovely, and oh my gosh, the Martin Luther King illustration is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kate. I love that MLK piece. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bCongratulations, Kate! Your work is amazing so it doesn't surprise me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so awesome! You deserve it Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. no great surprise to find you featured! warm congratulations to you!

    ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!