Friday, September 19, 2008

A Fabulous Friday

Hello Everyone! I miss being able to post sketches, so here is a little morsel for you.

In about 12 hours from now, my blogger buddy and fellow artist Joan Yoshioka will be landing at O'Hare airport and staying with me for a while. So hopefully I will have some photos to post from our excursions, and maybe even some sketches if we get a chance to sketch together.

I was recently given this award by the queen of virtual cupcakes, Diana Evans! Thanks Diana! Be sure to pop by her blog for some no calorie sweetness.



Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is soooo sweet! Just look at that gap-toothed smile. It melts my heart. Congrats on the cupcake award! You deserve it.

    Have fun with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. she is adorbaly Kate!! I love that she is missing a tooth :o) Really really cute!

    Have fun with Joan! How cool to be together and talk and sketch! Is the internet cool or what?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet and charming little child! and i love it that you've used an equally simple n charming pencil medium to draw her, thanx!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Diana nominated you but you are also on my daily list of blogs I like to read, so I nominate you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so sweet to see some of your work again!!! we all miss all your wonderful posts....

    I also love that title..."Queen of Virtual Cupcakes" that is so cool...you are a wonderful friend Kate and I am grateful to have met you!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. daJust doing a little insomnia surfing and discovered you blog. I really enjoyed looking at your work and the fact that you try to be a postive person. You've are very talented.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute drawing, Kate! I know you and Joan will have an awesome time together. Have fun ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!