Thursday, October 30, 2008

How fun!

I was sent a preview of the cover of the book I am illustrating "The ABC's of Yoga for Kids" by author Teresa Anne Power. It is so cute, and a sign that this project is becoming a reality! I will be posting it as soon as it is ready.

In the mean time, here is another peek inside the book.



  1. Hi Kathleen...this piece is so sweet...I can see the whole book coming together and it looks fantastic!!! it will be a huge hit...


  2. Kate... this is absolutely delightful!! I love this book!

  3. very very cute
    and a good idea for a book-

    I wish you the best!

  4. Kate, you are making everyone so anxious about this book! We will be clambering for our copy! This is darling dahling! :)

  5. This is so cute! I especially love the head band. I'm a sucker for polka dots.

    Can't wait to see the book!

  6. Beautiful Kate! She is so adorable... Love the colors, the red and purple pop so great! I also love how the headband and even butterflies have polka dots. Very cute my friend!

    And how exciting to see the cover! I can't wait to own it and have it on my studio shelf :o)

  7. she is so sweet looking. simple and beautiful. cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs

  8. Adorable... and such a sweet child to show off the pose. I'll be looking for the book as soon as it comes out. Be sure to jump up and down a lot and then exhale...and let us know where we can find it.

  9. I can't wait until this one comes out! This will be such a gem in my collection! yay!!!!

    As they say Kate..."ya done good!"

  10. beautiful work Kate,I love the butterflies, adorable..
    (my image for vacant is a girl in the lotus position!)


Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!