Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wanna Trade Treasures?

Today I received my shipment of "Annie Had Tea With A Kingfisher" note cards. I am thrilled! Vistaprint does an incredible job every time I have them print anything for me. These cards are available at my online shop, but seriously, I think I may have to order more because now I want to give them away in sets to friends this holiday season. They are just that cute!


So now I am feeling like having some fun with the cards. Do you have something you want to trade? If you have a printed note card featuring your art, an ATC, or even a handmade Etsy item you want to trade, leave me a comment. At the end of the day on Friday, I will randomly draw 5 names from all of the posted comments, and will trade you a notecard for your treasure of choice. (notecards measure approx. 4 1/8" X 5 1/2" and come with a white envelope)

Cheers!

UPDATE: Winners...ValGal, Alicia Padron, Joan Y., Diana Evans and Senta! Congrats ladies! Don't forget to email me with your mailing info.

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh how fun, I would love to trade something with you!! I wanna cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trade idea. I definitely want in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pretty please, may I trade with you. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate....your cards look amazing and thanks for the print review...good to know for future reference....

    I am in for a trade...to have some of your work is wonderful!!!!

    count me in...

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I have treasures to trade! Count me in! I do love Annie and that kingfisher is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh they turned out so beautiful Kate! That little girl is too adorable. i really love that illustration of yours.

    The trade sounds like fun.. although I'm not sure what I cold trade in though. Let me think what I can do. It is a great idea kate. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Cute Kate... count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vista rocks! I used to get all of my studio postcards printed by them.

    I'd love to trade any combo of my notecards for a set of yours :)
    Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these Kate! i will trade too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thrilled to trade with you Kate! Thank You so much :) you made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Kate! That is wonderful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAHOO I am sooo happy!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo!!! I'm working on our trade right now! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are as beautiful as can be! Knowing you I can see why you want to give gifts to friends. Your kindness shows through in every image you create.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kate,
    This is a nice idea. I'm new to illustrating, but when I have a chance, I'll make you a card to trade.
    I do admire your work. It's captivating.
    Best of luck with your new contracts.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!