Friday, October 03, 2008

Aloha from Chicago!

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a little pic of my blogger buddy and fellow artist Joan Yoshioka and me in the city last week. In just a few hours I will be driving Joan back to the airport and she will be heading back to Hawaii. We are both sad to say good-bye. It was so fun to have her come and stay with me at my house. These past 2 weeks was like a mini vacation for the both of us because we got to go exploring like a couple of tourists in my very own city. I'll be posting more photos soon. For now we just wanted to say "Aloha"!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your hair is getting so long! Glad you had a good visit. I'm looking forward to visiting Chicago again sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey Kate! Hanging out with you was the highlight of my year! Thank you my dear friend! We will have to draw again together soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you were able to get together. Looks like you must have had a ton of fun.

    Isn't the blog world so great?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how wonderful!!!! so nice to finally meet Joan!!! looks like you guys had a wonderful time...

    ReplyDelete

Hey you, don't be shy! Share your thoughts!